All about me collage

Some things about me are that I am a social butterfly but I am also not, if that makes any sense. I don’t really talk to people that I have a feeling of like if they are rude to the teacher and don’t care about anything then I don’t really want to talk to them because they are bad news. Most of my friends are girls because I get really awkward around boys and don’t know how to speak to them.

Another thing is that I watch anime and if you don’t know what anime is its cartoons in Japanese. I have only watched anime since freshman year but u haven’t really been watching it like freshman year. Another thing is I like K-pop which is Korean pop and my favorite group is BTS which is known in America and they are very much known for beating a bunch of records. Another one is Harry Styles, he is a singer and I love his music and he puts out a good message of treating people with kindness and I really like that because we really do need that in our world.

I have YouTube because I like watching YouTube and I find it very interesting, like I watch it more than any other streaming site. I have a black lives matter because I believe in it and I believe that everyone has there own opinion, but I also put it because I am the only one in my family that believes in it and really knows about it. Well I mean the chips and coffee is some thing that I love and love to snack on when its a weekend.

4 thoughts on “All about me collage

1. You collage is very nice and as i can see you love watching YouTube and i do too. Your blog is very pinkish. Your photos are very unique and different. Veryy nice photo keep doing great.

2. Your collage is still a work in progress. There are empty spots and the white background on some elements throws it off balance. I would strongly recommend continuing to work on it because I think you can do a lot better.